Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mini Style | Blue Jean Baby

ministyle-phoenix1


It is definitely showing signs of warmer weather, but there are still some chilly days mixed in as well. I really don't like those kind of days because I never seem to manage the right outfit for the weather. Both Phoenix and Tyler have these really great jean jackets that I love seeing them wear. I have actually been wanting a jean jacket for myself as well, but I just can't seem to find the perfect one for me. 


ministyle-phoenix3


Jacket: Target, $20
Jeans: Old Navy, $14
Shirt: Walmart, $3
Shoes: Converse, $30
Daffodil: Poppy and Grandma Darling's house, free :)


ministyle-phoenix2


Our Holly Days


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Email


Be sure to visit this month's featured sponsor.
Related Posts with Thumbnails