Sunday, April 13, 2014

52 Weeks of Jason Wk. 14

CMR-RaleighNC-20376


I shared this photo of Jason the other day from the Color Me Rad 5k that Jason and I ran together, but I wanted to share it again. I love that we have a love for running in common because it means we always have something to talk about besides the kids and all the work issues that I sometimes have no idea what he is talking about. We both get excited about runs that we would like to participate in and have even talked about our first 1/2 marathon. Originally it was something to work toward in maybe a year or more but, it just may be something we start training for sooner than we had planned!


What is something you and your significant other enjoy together?


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Email


Be sure to visit this month's featured sponsor.
Related Posts with Thumbnails