Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hot Shots

While we were in GA, we had family photos taken.  It was hot, I was miserable, and I wasn't in the best of moods for smiling.  However, I tried my hardest to keep from complaining too much.

Oh, I forgot to mention the GIGANTIC ant hill I stepped in.  My leg was covered before I realized that I had hundreds of ants on me.  I was eaten alive and it really was my worst insect incident ever.

Throw that in with the scorching sun beaming down, the heat closing  up my lungs and suffocating me, and sweat pouring down my face, neck, and back, and it's pretty hard to...

"Say Cheeeese!"

The young girl who was taking our photographs, a family friend of my Marine's sister, was a sweet gal, and I don't believe she was charging for the session.  My guess is that she may have been taking our photos to build her portfolio. 

However, I brought my camera as well.  I tried not to bring it out too much simply because I felt like it may be considered a little rude.  I haven't received the photos she took yet (I've been told they are in the mail), but here are the few photos I took that day.

DSC_2704 copy



DSC_2694 copy
Jason's Dad



DSC_2702 copy



DSC_2695 copy



DSC_2683 copy copy



DSC_2697 copy copy



DSC_2693 copy

In a few of these you can see the look of HOT on their faces.  Hopefully, I will get those other photos soon so I can share them with you.  


**Reminder**
Related Posts with Thumbnails