Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blog Button Design Challenge at Simplicity

Faith over at Simplicity has been having a blog button design challenge for the last couple of weeks and I have been hopping over periodically to check out all of the entries.  There was only one entry up until just recently, and today is the last day in the challenge.

Just like always, I wait 'til last minute for everything.  So, I gave it a go, and here is my entry into the challenge.

150 x 150

125 x 125


There are several other entries as well.  You can go to Simplicity and check out the other entries or to enter your own design.

If you are interested in having me create a button for your blog or Etsy shop, please contact me in an email at moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com.  Right now, prices are $5 for a custom blog button.
Related Posts with Thumbnails