Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekly Wishes #21

weeklyheaderpicture


last weeks wishes

Give myself a pedicure.  I didn't get around to this one.

Health and fitness.  I like this little system I have going so I am going to keep at it.
  • Eat clean - I always do great during the week and terrible on the weekends.
  • Drink 80 oz of water a day - I've definitely been drinking my water. I've been adding fruit to it.
  • Run 6 miles - Nope. I ran zero miles again this week. I don't know what my deal is.
  • 100 push-ups for the week - I did 50.
  • 200 sit ups for the week - None of these!
  • 300 squats for the week - I killed it on these! 550 squats! Woo Hoo!
  • Work on pull ups - Didn't do it!
  • Step out and move about - We spent a lot of time outside and even went to the parks.

Read a book.  I definitely read but didn't finish my book. It's been slow going with this one.

Work on the blanket I am crocheting.  I didn't work on this much. 

Stay up to date with cleaning.  I totally stayed on top of things and it felt great. If I stay on top of it, it really only takes me less than 30-45 minutes every day to maintain it. I don't know what that is so hard for me to stay with.

Bible Study with the kids.  We talked about some things but we didn't actually do the bible study they bring home from church. They basically did it themselves.

Finish our Fairy Garden. Didn't finish it because it basically rained all of M-F.

Start a TV series.  I started watching 19 Kids and Counting. I am definitely not a reality TV watcher, but I am intrigued by the Duggars and want to learn more about them and how they raise their family.


this weeks wishes

I actually have nothing on my schedule all week until next weekend and it feels great. I am going to enjoy it and make these goals easy by basically stay with the ones I had last week. 

Give myself a pedicure.  Let's try this one again.

Health and fitness.  I like this little system I have going so I am going to keep at it. I lowered the number of miles to run in hopes that I can get out of this running funk I am in.
  • Eat clean
  • Drink 80 oz of water a day
  • Run 3 miles 
  • 100 push-ups for the week
  • 200 sit ups for the week
  • 300 squats for the week
  • Work on pull ups. 

Read a book.  Hopefully finish Gone Girl and then maybe start on another book from my list.

Work on the blanket I am crocheting.  My mom gave me all of my grandmother's crochet stuff and I immediately dove into making a blanket. I really want to make some progress on it this week. 

Stay up to date with cleaning.  Maintain a clean house using Flylady for cleaning. I personally love it and have been very successful with using the Flylady methods in the past. I purchased her book last year, which I recommend for starting out because the website can be a bit overwhelming. I would like to get back on track and maintain a clean home so that we can spend more time outside playing with the kids, instead of inside cleaning.

Bible Study with the kids.  This really shouldn't be that hard for me, but it is. The kids get a Bible Study page every Sunday at church, but they usually end up doing it themselves without me. I really want this to be something we do together.

Work on our Fairy Garden. We started a fairy garden with the kids last week. Ever since seeing the movie Epic, months and months ago, the kids have wanted to build one. We finally got around to it! Yeah, I know the movie isn't really about fairies, but that's what they call them.

Mow the grass. Yes, we actually have to put this on our list for it to get done. We are NOT yard work people. We have already discussed hiring someone as one of our luxuries one day.


monthly wishes

Work on the yard. We don't put much effort into how our yard looks since we are hoping for a move in our future, but it still feels good to look out there and see things looking nice.

Wash our van. Luckily we got the rubber all weather mats when we got our van and it has saved us from dirt and mud in our rugs and makes it super easy to clean. Its now time for a vacuum, wash of the rubber mats, and an outside wash. 

Go outside every day. Even in the rain if we have to!

Paint our walls.  White or antique/eggshell/off white (I have no clue what the differences are) will be the tough decision. Dare I say we are planning for a move? It's still a bit off for us, but we are slowly starting to get things ready. A lime green kitchen may not go over well for the next person. 


April Monthly Wishes that I accomplished: Planted our container garden, Cleared off our porch, and spent well over 5 hours outside. Didn't get to painting our walls, so I will hopefully be getting to that this month. 


The Nectar Collective


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Email


Be sure to visit this month's featured sponsor.
Related Posts with Thumbnails