Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Polyvore Files | Reading Rainbow

I'm finally back! Sorry for my absence from The Polyvore Files the last couple of weeks.

TPF-ReadingRainbow


If you haven't figured it out yet, I love to keep things neutral with pops of color in my spaces. I find it much easier to replace a few pillows than to replace a large piece of trendy furniture. That is another reason that if I choose to paint furniture, I typically choose black or white. 

I LOVE this reading space I have created. I can easily replace the colorful items, like the pillows, poufs, and blanket with new items for a whole new look as my style and interests change. But the best part is just having a space to read and relax, sip coffee, and to jot down my feelings and ideas as I read my books. 

Here are a few books that I have on my reading list right now:
  1. Gone Girl
  2. Balancing It All
  3. The Goldfinch
  4. Women Living Well
  5. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?

I was kind of out of the loop when it comes to reading books, but I have made sure I am making time to read lately. I have a lot of books to catch up on, but luckily, I have been devouring books and am currently reading Gone Girl. 

What are some books you have read recently and recommend?


New to The Polyvore Files? It's so simple to participate. Create an outfit or a room decor idea over at Polyvore, share it in a blog post, then come back and link up here with me or with Kara over at The Snugly Duckling. Be sure to grab our button below too!









Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Email


Be sure to visit this month's featured sponsor.
Related Posts with Thumbnails