Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Running as a Family + Discount for the Sparkle Me Wild Color Run for My NC Peeps

Thank you to USFamilyGuide.com and Sparkle Me Wild Color Run for sponsoring this post. I was not financially compensated for this post. Free registration to the Sparkle Me Wild Color Run was provided in exchange. I genuinely love running so all opinions are definitely my own!


Ever since Jason and I ran the Color Me Rad 5k, we have been wanting to participate in more running events. My goal at the beginning of 2014 was to participate in at least 2-3 runs this year. Quite honestly, I would participate in more if my budget and time would allow it, and we have definitely been checking out all of the 5k events in our area, trying to decide which ones we would like to do.

Up until I actually started doing a little research, I had no idea just how often events like this take place.  For my NC peeps, the website for Endurance Magazine has a list of upcoming running events. I am pretty excited about the Bull City Race Fest and Food Truck Rodeo this October. It's a 1/2 marathon, 5 mile fun, and 1 miler, so there is definitely something for everyone.


Untitled


Jason and I also want to share our love for fitness and running with our children, so we were excited to hear about the local Sparkle Me Wild Color Run. Although, we just participated in the Color Me Rad, a similar event, Jason and I enjoyed it so much, we knew this would be a perfect event for all of us to do as a family. We are so excited to get out there and have a blast!

Sparkle Me Wild Color Run will be held at the Wake Med Soccer Park in Raleigh, NC on May 10. Sparkle Me Wild is all about freedom, family, fun, being healthy, and most importantly, a beautiful life. Every once in a while we all need to let our inhibitions run free and get wild! Each step along the 5k will lead to color stations, sparkling glitter stations, and bright bling at the finish.

That's right,  everyone who crosses the finish line will receive a medal! How awesome is that?

Big, small, short, tall, all are encouraged to be a part of the sparkle parade! You can walk, skip, cart-wheel, jog (and yes, run!) or dance or way through the course and at the end, you will not be awarded on time, but rather your sparkling, carefree self as you cross the finish line!

And guess what?

All Six Cherries on Top readers get 30% off Adult Registration and Kids 10 and under are FREE! Simply use the code SPARKLE when you register!


REGISTER NOW!




Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Email


Be sure to visit this month's featured sponsor.
Related Posts with Thumbnails