Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday - TV Shows


My daughter Red does this on her blog, Sipping Pink Lemonade, where she picks a topic every Tuesday and lists her top 5. Last week's topic, which was also her first, was scary movies.

Well, she has been bugging me to join in, telling me "If my own mom won't participate then no one will!". And I do try to be a good mom and show support of almost everything my lovely children do (as long as it is not life threatening) and what harm is it to my own life to take two minutes to share my top 5 each week. As long as I can remember (but I am sure she won't let me forget)!

This week's topic is TV Shows. I already did a list of my top shows HERE, so please accept this as my Top 5 Tuesday entry this week even if it exceeds the top 5 limit.

You all are welcome to jump on board here and share your top 5 favorites each week. Just go on over to Red's blog and grab her button and leave a message with the link to your top 5.
Related Posts with Thumbnails