Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And the Award Goes to...

I am honored to have been nominated for two awards. Thank you so much to Margaret at Pickles & Lollipops for both of these!





Now, I am thrilled to pass these on to some other deserving bloggers.

For the "Beautiful Blogger" award you need to:
~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
~Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
~Contact your nominations and let them know they've won.

For the "One Lovely Blogger" award you need to:
~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
~Contact your nominations and let them know they've won.

7 (un)Interesting Facts About ME:

1. I can sing the ABC's backwards
2. Sirens make me cry
3. I not-so-secretly LOVE everything about Drew Barrymore
4. I talk A LOT, but I HATE to talk on a phone. Don't ever ask me to call you...I won't! You will have to call me and even when you do, I will try to rush you off the phone.
5. Spiders and lakes creep me out! I get chills thinking about both.
6. I have major OCD about EVERYTHING. When I think about it, it definitely started as a child. Coloring out of the lines would send me over the edge and if I made that mistake, I couldn't go on and would usually scribbled out the page.
7. Scary movies are my favorite but I am VERY scared of the dark.

The recipients I have chosen for the "Beautiful Blogger" award are:

Magnolia Queen
The Freckled Egg
Xoxo, Trina
You Oughta See What's New with Kari and Nathan Otto
The Photog Nazi
Mimi Bella Boo
Friendly Cottage
Little Big Girl Studio
Three Time Mommy
The Intentional Home
Pixies and Bears
Life with the Grovers


The recipients for the "One Lovely Blog" award are:

Magnolia Queen

Life with the Grovers
The Freckled Egg
You Oughta See What's New with Kari and Nathan Otto
Three Time Mommy
Cultivating Rosebuds
Pixies and Bears
Mimi Bella Boo
Five and a Highchair
The Intentional Home
Cupcake Dream
The Photog Nazi
Magically Ordinary

There you have it! I did not choose 15 for each one because I am very loyal to a select number of blogs (whether I am a lurker or a avid commenter) that I think are very worthy of these awards. I took this seriously when choosing because if you are like me you feel proud that someone would consider you. Randomly giving these away would lessen the meaning of them.

I have enjoyed each of these blogs and feel that they all are well deserving of this award. Feel free to stop by to say hi and congratulate them.

Thanks again to Margaret for selecting me to receive these awards and congratulations to everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails