Sunday, October 11, 2009

As the Weekend Ends...

We have had a pretty good weekend. We did not really get out of the house, but the boys were here with us, and we were able to enjoy a family movie time together. The boys will be staying one extra day, since they have tomorrow off of school. Ryan and Mackenzie have definitely kept this weekend lively, as they both have not had their medicine all weekend. I hope that everyone else has had a wonderful weekend as well. Leave comments telling us about some of the fun and interesting things you did this weekend.


I really like this saying (under the picture) I saw on a picture that Jeannie, a friend and parent of Children's Ark, took at a baby shower she went to this weekend. Here it is paired with sweet baby Gracie (truly the most beautiful "not my baby" baby I know ♥).To be a child, is to know the gift of living...
To have a child, is to know the gift of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails