Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Gratitude Challenge-Day 13

Week 2: BE GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING AROUND YOU-Day 13
Today's challenge was to pick three people, friends or family members, and view their actions and gestures through a positive lens. I have been so sick with the flu lately that I have started to slip when it comes to these gratitude challenges. Other than Jason and my children, I have separated myself from everyone in my life right now simply because I am at a place right now in life where I am trying to overcome this depressed state I seem to be stuck in. I must say that going through this gratitude challenge I have found that not only do I see the positive in the world around me, I take notice of how negative others are as well. Although my life seems to be stuck in a rut right now, I still take the time to be grateful for life's every moments.

I have chosen not to do this challenge because I have pretty much described in some way shape or form how grateful I am for all of the most important people in my life.

My favorite feelings:
*Soft baby skin
*Brand new socks on my feet

*Sand between my toes at the beach

*My favorite blanket against my body when I am cold

*The heat of a warm fire on a cold winter's night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails