Monday, September 21, 2009

A New Beginning


I know I have made a lot of changes to my blog lately, maybe it has something to do with my ADHD tendencies, however I am only trying to get the look that most represents me. Right now, until I am 100% sure that I will continue to blog for at least another year or more, I am not going to put money into having someone create one for me. Although I would love that, I just think I should put that on hold right now. I have also decided to put everything back into one blog, saving my time, running here and there trying to decide where to put everything. People who know me, know that I am a very random person, my interests change from day to day (just like my blog), and hope to keep everyone's interest in what I have to say. Thank you to those of you who have been reading and continue to read my blog.

On that note...

Welcome to my new blog!
I decided to change the name completely because...because...well, I just felt like it. *giggle* Hopefully, I won't feel like it again next week. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails