Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Snap Point Frames by Thistle & Poppy

I was not financially compensated for the following post. One Thistle & Poppy Snap Point Frame and two trims were provided in exchanged for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and in no way influenced.

thistlepoppy7 copy


Within the last year, and even recently, I got rid of nearly all of our photo frames around the house. The few I chose to keep were a selection of wooden frames. I dislike plastic, and am not too fond of metal either, so the decision was pretty painless. However, I am ashamed to admit it but, the frames I did keep, still don't have photos in them.

When I was contacted by Christie over at Thistle & Poppy to try out one of their new frames, I was happy to do so. I was even more excited when I discovered how easy it is to add and change my photos in them. A frame I would actually use, that's a winner!


thistlepoppy1
Watercolor artwork of The Breakfast Club by FlavorPink


My Thistle & Poppy frame arrived within just 3 days and I quickly tore open the package to discover, in some of the cutest wrapping ever, a lovely solid wood shaped base and two wooden trim styles. The hardest part about putting this frame together is deciding which trim style I wanted to use.

Each set consists of a base and a trim. You simply remove the trim, put the photo in place, and replace the trim on top. The two pieces are held together magnetically, holding the photos in place.
I've changed them out several times already... it's just that simple!

All frames are individually handcrafted, with a variety of 15 colors, 10 base shapes, and 19 trim styles. That's over 42,000 framing options!


thistlepoppy5thistlepoppy6

What makes Thistle & Poppy picture frames so unique are the Snap Points, making framing 100% easy and completely interchangeable. There are literally thousands of design and color combinations to choose from, and you NEVER have to remove the frame from the wall when you change out the photos.

Want to see how easy it is? Check out this video, then head over to Thistle & Poppy's Virtual Frame Designer to create a one of a kind frame to match your style and personality.




picture-frame-designer


You can upload your own photos and see just how your photos and frame looks before you even buy. Designing the perfect custom frame can't get any easier than that!


thistlepoppy4thistlepoppy3thistlepoppy2


I am seriously in love with my frame and have even added them to my list as gifts to give this Christmas. Yes, I am already thinking about Christmas! We kinda have to start early around here!


 Stay up to date with Thistle & Poppy: Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram 

Be on the lookout for weekly frame giveaways on Facebook!


I'd love to hear if you check out the Virtual Frame Designer. Be sure to come back and tell me all about the colors and designs you choose!


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Email


Be sure to visit this month's featured sponsor.
Related Posts with Thumbnails