Monday, January 18, 2010

Super Simple Recipe - Valentine Fortune Cookies


I LOVE these! {Love} them!

...and plan to make them very soon!

I found this easy to make idea HERE at Alpha Mom along with the printable fortunes. You can print out the fortunes available there or you can print your own. I like the idea of making my own because Red needs one that says:

"The key to success is completing your homework!"

The best part would be to make these without them knowing, have delicious Chinese stir fry for dinner, and hand these out at the end. They would never suspect that I made them and would probably be amazed at the accuracy of their fortune.

I can see it now. I have the funniest children!


and speaking of funny...

look how funny this cake looks!
I tried to bake a cake with my new silicone bake ware and it fell apart. COMPLETELY APART! So I scraped the pieces up and tried to ice it. Total {laughable disaster}!

...but we ate it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails